Friday, October 14, 2011

The Top 10 Most Popular Hip Hop Singles The Week Of 10/10/2011


                            American Rapper:Nas

The Top 10 Most Popular Hip Hop Singles The Week Of 10/10/2011

1. Nas featuring Rick Ross - It's a Tower Heist
2. Jay Electronica featuring Mobb Deep - Call Of Duty: MW3
3. 50 Cent - 50's My Favorite (Street King Energy Track #11)
4. Yelawolf, Joe Budden, Crooked I, Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9 & Eminem - BET Hip Hop Awards Shady Records Cypher
5. Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa featuring Bruno Mars - Young, Wild & Free
6. Drake featuring Nicki Minaj - Make Me Proud
7. Maroon 5 featuring Mac Miller and Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger Remix
8. B.o.B., Big K.R.I.T., Tech N9ne, Machine Gun Kelly & Kendrick Lamar - BET Hip Hop Awards 2011 Cypher #1
9. Maroon 5 featuring Mac Miller and Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger Remix
10. T.I. featuring Big K.R.I.T. - I'm Flexin

No comments:

Post a Comment